Apartment building burned down in Sevastopol. About thirty families were left without shelter. PHOTO
Today, August 16, in the early morning on the North side of Sevastopol, a two-story apartment building caught fire, as a result of which dozens of families were left without housing, ForPost reports.
The fire occurred on Chelyuskintsev Street at around five in the morning.
According to unofficial information, the cause of the fire is called an abandoned cigarette.
The fire was extinguished after about an hour. As a result, the house was partially destroyed – its corner and roof collapsed. It is reported that the incident was without injuries, people were quickly evacuated from apartments, but about thirty families were left without housing.