The second day of Kurultay of Crimean Tatar people of VI convocation has started.
Today, delegates will address the following issues:
1. On election of elected bodies of Kurultay of Crimean Tatar people and its officials.
2. On preparation of International forum on the restoration of rights of Crimean Tatar people.
3. On the tasks of bodies of national self-governance of Crimean Tatars and Crimean Tatar public and other organizations in connection to 70th anniversary of the genocide of Crimean Tatars.
4. Adoption of Kurultay documents.
To be noted, the key moment of the first session of Kurultay of VI convocation will become the election of a new head and composition of Mejlis of Crimean Tatar people.
Yesterday, the first day of Kurultay took place, during which the delegated discussed the following themes:
1. On socio-political situation in Ukraine and the tasks of the national self-government and the system of national representation of the Crimean Tatar people in the restoration of rights of Crimean Tatars.
2. On introduction of amendments and additions to the documents governing the organization and functioning of Kurultay of Crimean Tatar people, its elected bodies and bodies of local self-governance.
At the end of the first day of Kurultay, a documentary “Mustafa Jemilev. The struggle of one nation” was shown. The screening was timed to the 70th birthday anniversary of head of Mejlis Mustafa Jemilev.
Ukraine and Turkey will jointly produce military equipment
German politicians came to occupied Crimea
Russia: Question of humanitarian pause in Syria is not relev
MFA calls Syrian AMB to account for statement on Crimea
Occupants are preparing "electrical noose" for Crimean
It became known, where Ukrainians go to work
Plane crashed in Malta
Iraq: Two journalists killed in a war zone
Crimea felt lack of qualified health professionals
Lviv hosts National Communities Forum
Darkness and queues on ferry await Crimea
Disabled ATO soldiers proved their strength
The 46 Film Festival Molodist opened in Kyiv
"My Ukraine" on canvas of artist
Largest entertainment park for children opened in Kyiv
Power outages began in Crimea
Defendant in "Hizb ut-Tahrir" case missed birth of daughter
Chubarov: Mogilev fled from Crimea, when we fought for it
IS Militants shot nearly 300 people in Mosul
Merkel predicts sanctions against RF for actions in Syria
ATO Headquarters: Militants used Grads in Luhansk direction
Egypt resold "Mistrals" to Russia for $ 1
Russia refused to release Kolchenko and Sentsov to Ukraine
Dzhemilev and TİKA opened the Crimean Tatar cultural center
RF Cabinet of Ministers ‘snips’ Black Sea