The second day of Kurultay of Crimean Tatar people of VI convocation has started.
Today, delegates will address the following issues:
1. On election of elected bodies of Kurultay of Crimean Tatar people and its officials.
2. On preparation of International forum on the restoration of rights of Crimean Tatar people.
3. On the tasks of bodies of national self-governance of Crimean Tatars and Crimean Tatar public and other organizations in connection to 70th anniversary of the genocide of Crimean Tatars.
4. Adoption of Kurultay documents.
To be noted, the key moment of the first session of Kurultay of VI convocation will become the election of a new head and composition of Mejlis of Crimean Tatar people.
Yesterday, the first day of Kurultay took place, during which the delegated discussed the following themes:
1. On socio-political situation in Ukraine and the tasks of the national self-government and the system of national representation of the Crimean Tatar people in the restoration of rights of Crimean Tatars.
2. On introduction of amendments and additions to the documents governing the organization and functioning of Kurultay of Crimean Tatar people, its elected bodies and bodies of local self-governance.
At the end of the first day of Kurultay, a documentary “Mustafa Jemilev. The struggle of one nation” was shown. The screening was timed to the 70th birthday anniversary of head of Mejlis Mustafa Jemilev.