Resource "Information Resistance" published a list of so-called international observers who arrived at the "election" of the Russian president in the occupied Crimea.
Reportedly, representatives of more than 20 countries of the world attended illegal elections on the annexed peninsula as "international observers"
Including from France, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Israel, Ukraine, Germany, Norway, Cyprus, Greece, Denmark, Great Britain, Pakistan, Venezuela, Italy, Lebanon, Austria, Malaysia, Latvia and Afghanistan.
“These "international observers" were accompanied by representatives of the Russian Federation, who showed them "polling stations" which were prepared specially and in advance. Foreigners visited 10 "sites" in the cities of Simferopol, Sevastopol, Yalta, Alushta, Bakhchysarai. However, they were not involved in observing "elections" in areas "problematic" for the occupation authorities, namely the areas densely populated by Crimean Tatars, with a view to preventing extraordinary situations," reads the report.
Further, the IR lists the so-called observers:
- Johan Bäckman - a citizen of Finland, a member of the Association of Friendship between Russia and Finland, the Head of the "Antifascist Committee of Finland", the representative of the so-called "DPR" in Finland;
- Daria Skippari-Smirnova - a Finnish citizen, the Chairman of the Finland-Russia Friendship Society Daria Skippari-Smirnov;
- Thierry Mariani, co-president of the French-Russian Dialogue association, a representative of the Association of Franco-Russian Dialogue;
- Andreas Maurer is a German citizen, head of the People's Diplomacy project of Germany;
- Hendrik Weber is a Norwegian citizen, representative of the People's Diplomacy public organization in the Kingdom of Norway;
- Mette Rosenlund is a Norwegian citizen, the wife of Hendrik Weber. Journalist;
- Marco Marsili - Italian citizen, representatve of the Portuguese Center for International Studies;
- Skevi Koutra-Koukouma - a citizen of Cyprus, a member of the Cyprus Parliament;
- Kline Preston - a US citizen, head of the NGO InstituteforProgressThroughLaw;
- Ehlas Tamim Mohammad is an Afghan citizen, head of the Afghan Youth Movement;
- Ulf Grönlund is a Swedish citizen, former head of the parish of St. Catherine in St. Petersburg;
- Lars Borndau Hollender - a Danish citizen, former member of the OSCE missions;
- Jacques Myard is a citizen of France, mayor of the town of Maisons Laffitte ;
- Jérôme Lambert - a French citizen, a member of the Socialist Party, nephew of former French President Francois Mitterrand;
- Vanya Dobreva - a Bulgarian citizen, former Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Bulgaria;
- Alexander Grönlund - a Swedish citizen;
- Maria Olshanskaya - a citizen of Israel;
- Tatyana Mele - a citizen of Ukraine;
- Elias Demetriou is a citizen of Cyprus;
- Waldemgaberi Stefano - an Italian citizen;
- Selvarage Neskhan - a citizen of Malaysia;
- Daniel Christopher Wallander - a Swedish citizen;
- Eyme Bernard Ulrich is a German citizen;
- Roma Monfa Narciso - a citizen of Spain;
- Diego Gulen Perez - a citizen of Spain;
- Mohamed Al-Hamali - a British citizen;
- Diana Lutzker - a citizen of Israel;
- Sophocles Jani Sophocle - a citizen of Cyprus;
- Eero Hult - a citizen of Finland;
- Gilbert Doktorov is a US citizen;
- Dragan Gifkovich - a citizen of Serbia;
- Aleksandr Gaponenko - a citizen of Latvia.
Taking into account the priority of the German direction for Moscow, the visit of the representatives of the party "Alternative for Germany" (AfD) was held in a separate line and was organized by the Deputy Committee on Interethnic Relations, the so-called "State Council of the Crimea." The following representatives of the party attended the "elections":
- Harold Lutz - Member of the Landtag of the Federal State of Berlin;
- Roger Beckamp - Member of the Landtag of the federal state of Nord-Rhine-Westphalia;
- Eugen Schmidt - Member of the Landau of the Federal State of Nord-Rhine-Westphalia, Head of the Society "Russian Germans for AfD";
- Nick Fogel - Member of the Landtag of the federal state of Nord-Rhine-Westphalia;
- Helmut Seifer - Member of the Landtag of the Federal State of Nord-Rhine-Westphalia;
- Georg Pazderski - Member of the Landtag of the federal state of Nord-Berlin, a member of the AfD Presidium;
- Gunnar Lindemann - Member of the Landtag of the federal state of Nord-Berlin;
- Hugh Bronson - Member of the Landtag of the federal state of Nord-Berlin;
- Rainer Balzer - Member of the Landtag of the Federal State of Nord-Baden-Württemberg;
- Thomas Rekemann - Member of the Landtag of the federal state of Nord-Rhine-Westphalia;
- Markus Frohnmaier - Member of the Landtag of the federal state of Nord-Baden-Württemberg, leader of the youth wing of AfD;
- Sven Tritschler - Member of the Landtag of the federal state of Nord-Rhine-Westphalia.
Reference: the election of the Russian president was held on March 18. The current president of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin won the elections, gaining almost 77% of the vote.