The Ministry of Culture of Ukraine has published a list of artists posing a threat to national security, the Ministry’s press service reports.
According to the report, the list was put together due to requests received from the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, Ukraine’s Security Service (SBU), National Television and Radio Broadcasting Council of Ukraine.
The list of artists includes the following individuals:
1. Kucherenko Vladimir Aleksandrovich
2. Kholmogorov Yegor Stanislavovich
3. Khazin Mikhail Leonidovich
4. Gazmanov Oleg Mikhailovich
5. Kobzon Joseph Davidovich
6. Perfilova Valeriya Yurevna
7. Prigozhine Joseph Igorevich
8. Bezrukov Sergey Vitalevich
9. Boyarskiy Mikhail Sergeevich
10. Rastorguev Nikolay Vyacheslavovich
11. Ohlobystin Ivan Ivanovich
12. Porechenkov Mikhail Evgeneevich
13. Leps Grigoriy Viktorovich
14. Gerard Depardieu
The report also says that the list would be updated upon receipt of complains from the Ukraine’s Security Service about individuals posing a threat to national security.