Ukraine will stand up for the demarcation line in Donbas, which was recorded in Minsk 19 September 2014.
“We have constantly insisted on return to the demarcation line on September 19, 2014. After all, there is a significant difference between the line of September 19, 2014 and of February 15, 2015, when nearly 1.5 thousand sq. km were captured by Russian militants,” said the Deputy Head of Presidential Administration Konstantin Eliseyev.
According to him, it is important that in Berlin the parties recognized the settlement in Donbas should base on all three agreements previously reached in the framework of Minsk agreement.
“It is crucial for us, because the Russia egged on revision of this line and its non-recognition. We will seek to ensure demilitarization at the example of Debaltsevo, to restore the functioning of all self-governing authorities, to restore a normal life there. This is our territory on the line of September 19 and it would be under the control of Ukraine,” said Eliseyev.